Friday, September 10, 2010

Bo's Blogs

Indeed one of the most effective motivational teachers-Bo Sanchez!

From time to time, I visit his blog which I only learned through Facebook. The way he writes stories will definitely uplift everyone's morale as it did on mine.

The latest I read about is to enjoy the NOW, not to fuss on the goods of yesterday or on worrying about tomorrow.

Bo said to not wait because your attention will be focused to TOMORROW; if you don't have a lovelife, enjoy singlehood; if you are married and still missing a baby, embrace the togetherness of being a couple; if you are financially hard-up, enjoy whatever prosperity you have at the moment, so on and so forth.

Right now, I am at lost, in front of the computer, yes, but my mind is both running so fast and slow... thinking of what I should do, and yes, was worried of so many things too. But, why else read Bo's blog if I won't bother applying to myself... that is why I blogged it, and either I go watching RESIDENT EVIL or try exploring my computer today and save important files before I re-format it.

There was no point in worrying yet, what has to come has to come-- a line from my favourite book Harry Potter and speaking of it, two months away from now, I'd be watching the 1st installment of Deathly Hollows! Hooray!

and when that month comes, I hope too that I am already working on my plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers