Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Diamond within Credo

Pictures paint a thousand words, indeed true!

Magnificently amazed by the hundreds of pictures saved in the computer, it brought me back to my wonderful past years and one of them is my Accenture Days. I know for a fact that it was just 6 months ago but it seems time has gone by so fast.

Looking at the pictures is like looking at my high school days. I say high school because the experiences Accenture gave me is incomparable, I've been through a lot!

The two transitions I'd been with Accenture were both fantastic!

The pictures below belong with my Project Credo.

Among the most memorable is during month end close where we used to stay at Legend Villas. Instead of getting a good night rest, we just chat and chat till morning then go straight for breakfast then sleep for a few hours and next thing we know, it's time to report back at the office!

Who would have thought I'd be receiving recognition? Majority of my teammates are CPAs! Wow! To receive such a commendation was such a momentous event. True enough, Credo is one diamond account because of the skills and learning we get everyday. To Credo, all the best!

Just like high school, all things come to an end and 29th of July is one night I could never ever forget! I was indeed speechless, did not utter sensible words on my goodbye speech and all that I did is to scratch my neck!!!


Credo was both worlds, the fun at the workplace and the thrill of the outside world! Gimmicks at Yoohoo, Kuago, Decades, Mandaluyong House, Ascend @ The Fort, Greenbelt...

Why cry at the challenge and pressure of work when you can party, dance, sing and drink with your colleagues and friends?!

Accenture...could be your haven or your nightmare, depends on how you live it!

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers