Thursday, October 8, 2009

THE PRIZE

While everyone must have been dreaming their future in their sleeps, I just got home, four in the morning. I labored 6 hours in the office finishing the manual recording system, alone. Though I know that my mind can stand the time, my body is weak enough to stay awake.

Wth this pressure going on in my career, I sense that I started to embrace, finally, my new work. Whenever I devote too much time improving the system, the process, it only means I am enjoying already.

Eventually, everyone will be able to deliver the speed and accuracy and we can stand on our own.

At the end of the day, no matter how tired you are, as long as you have the support of your team, your lead, and your friends and family, it will ease out the burden and stress you have...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers