Monday, October 25, 2010

Behind the campaign...

I wonder how many have exercised their judicial right to vote. In a very corrupt country like mine, does vote still count?

Vote Wisely, as the campaign goes... Sadly, the electoral process in the Philippines was tarnished long time ago due to prevalent vote buying and un-educated masses when choosing their respective leaders.

Philippines, being a third world country itself was out-performed by neighbouring countries in the Asia Pacific. Years and years of corruption had destroyed the once powerful and humble country of heroes.

On my way to the office, my eyes were feasting to what soon will become additional garbages, colorful fliers and posters of candidates.

I have many times asked myself, why seek for a position in public office knowing the salary is below par? Perhaps, I neet not answer as this will only raise arguments.

Again, VOTE WISELY...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers