Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcoming 2011 the Kulot way!

source: http://kulotchronicles.wordpress.com/

10:09PM, exact time as of blogging.

In less than 2 hours, 2010 is about to fold up, and we embrace 2011, the Year of the Rabbit.

People are excited, you can hear all sorts of noise, from firecrackers exploding in a snap to loud music and amazing fireworks display, it only tells how positive everyone is welcoming the change of year as it signifies new beginning, ignites better hope.

And for your blogger Kulot, I envision 2011 as a start of a more challenging journey, career wise to be exact. This marks another chapter where leadership and accountability is expanding. I must say, I will own 2011 positively.

On a personal note, 2011 will be my travel catalogue, I say so because I plan to travel more often even on a solo trip. I realised it is my passion, to explore adventures that I long started with the picturesque beauty of Banaue Rice Terraces, with the charming Cebu-Bohol escapade, with the heavenly paradise of Boracay and recently, the captivating wonders of Coron.

There are so many things to look forward to in 2011, all we need to have is the courage and faith to live each single day momentously.

As I end Year 2010, I am beginning new blogging name: kulotchronicles.

Bida Best in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers