Saturday, January 16, 2010

WINDOW SHOPPING NO MORE!

Finally, shopping is no longer through the glass walls of mall stores! Now, I just had a shopping spree at the most famous place. Oops, not Greenbelt, Ayala, Robinson or SM Malls, definitely not! The best place the budget can buy---DIVISORIA!!!

It was an unforgettable experience for me and my mum who enjoyed visiting every store looking for the best clothes yet the most affordable.

From 4pm to 9pm, we explored Tutuban Mall, 168 and nearby buildings. At the end of the day, we brought home pants, polo, long sleeves, shirts, bags, jeans and others. The prices are definitely worth it, these items would only equivalent to four formal polo or long sleeves in MEMO or ONESIMUS, and could even be lesser.

The good thing about Divisoria, apart from the obvious fact of affordable prices, the quality and designs are above expectations.

I did realise, I was happy seeing my mum buying her jeans and bags, it made me smile. I don't think I could be happy in case I buy myself an expensive touch screen phone or the like.

Happiness comes in small packages and surprises---that is a known fact.

Now, we'll make this a habit every month after payday.

Until our next trip to Divisoria! Yipee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers