Sunday, September 6, 2009

another unfortunate death from CSI NY 5


Finally, I finished watching the 25 episodes of CSI New York (Season 5). I thought I won't be able to put back my passion following every episode of this full packed action/intelligent series.
Sadly, another character died and that is Flack's girlfriend-Jessica Angell! I wonder why writers of the CSI franchise keep eliminating valuable characters from the show but I can only guess.
Still, I could not admit that this beautiful Jess died. By the way, the actress who played Jessica looks like Penelope Cruz!
Another big surprise is at the end of Episode 25, while the whole team of Mac Taylor is celebrating Jess' heroism (way of farewell) at a bar, they were all showered with bullets! What a cliff hanger season ender!
On the good side, I just have to wait for season 6 on the 23rd of this month. Not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers